To write, develop, and craft proposals or applications as well as reports to foundations, corporations, or any government bodies that provide funding to IhsanRD.
- Writing coherent, organized, and compelling proposals.
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of the development department’s strategy.
- Managing deadlines.
- Collecting appropriate materials from other teammates and crafting persuasive narratives based on the call requests.
- Managing the entire project writing process and ensuring that other staff members and departments are aware and prepared for any upcoming deadlines.
- Understanding different grant application requirements and the appropriate method of writing required.
- Collecting and analyzing information and data and converting them into written reports.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language and Literature, journalism, or a similar department.
- Experience in preparing and developing successful funding applications to public/private foundations and government bodies.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Programmatic background and report writing skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, listening to, and integrating other staff member’s ideas
- Handling impending deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks independently.
- Proven work experience as a Grant/ Report Writer or similar role in the humanitarian field.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
|Core & Technical Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Planning and Organizing
§ Commitment to Continuous Learning
§ Performing Well Under Pressure
§ Technological Awareness.
- Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building Trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing Performance|
|§ Empowering Others
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Excellent writing skills in English
§ Advanced level in Office Microsoft
|§ Excellent knowledge of the Syrian humanitarian context
§ Good understanding of basic advocacy practices.
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 30.11.2022 and must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae.
- The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.