Delivers Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) activities to ensure the high quality of IhsanRD’s programs implementation
- Ensure data received from the field is correct, and usable for integration into the central database and reporting.
- Design of data collection tools and research methodologies and translate these tools and methodologies.
- Support the collection and management of data sets, and verify the collected data.
- Manage the data collected through the feedback and response mechanism.
- Write reports to document MEAL activities.
- Design MEAL log frame for projects and follow up with indicators to determine the progress.
- Working with the MEAL team in Syria to brief them on upcoming activities, methodologies, and research tools for MEAL activities.
- Coordinate with other departments, especially the programs team, to ensure all potential data collection needs are addressed.
- Perform all other tasks and duties per needs and project activities.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Other future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Degree in Business administration or a related field, degree of practical experience in the MEAL sector.
- Ability to plan and conduct training in all areas of MEAL.
- The ability to use statistical programs and analyze data, draw conclusions, and have high skills in reporting.
- Good interpersonal, management, and leadership skills.
- Language skills: Fluency in reading and writing in English and Arabic.
- Commitment to humanitarian relief standards, abilities, and Personal Skills
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration or a related field.
|Core & Managerial Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Client orientation|
|§ Commitment to continuous learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing performance|
|§ Empowering others||§ Judgment/decision-making.|
|§ Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Access.||§ Two years’ experience in the MEAL sector; NGO experience is highly preferable.|
|§ Report writing skills.
|§ Good organizational and problem-solving skills.|
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 17.11.2022 and must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae.
- The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.