To monitor RCCE activities, ensure orderly and effective delivery of services to beneficiaries, and monitor project financial management. In addition, regularly report about the projects, as well as provide support to the programs and dealing with the RSC sector.
- Act as official RCCE Cluster representative to stakeholders for all matters concerning RCCE, such as clusters, partners, and meetings.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with other organizations, local authorities, and other actors’ representatives.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with field staff and offices through both verbal and written correspondence.
- Provide daily technical support to the coordination team.
- support the development of messages.
- communication techniques, analysis of community feedback data,
- communication with partners,
- facilitate coordination face to face and online meetings among partners and key stakeholders.
- Establish a clear strategy for RCCE Programs in IhsanRD in collaboration with the Programs Manager and other related departments.
- Support writing RCCE Activities, such as need assessments and general information for Log frames and budgets.
- Ensure effective management & implementation of RCCE Activities in the projects, including adherence to IhsanRD’s, partners, and donors’ guidelines.
- Ensure all RCCE activities are conducted in accordance with the agreed work plan and proposal.
- Submit the RCCE reports to partners and donors, including activity summary, progress against objectives, Services delivered, beneficiary caseload data, achievements to date, issues faced, impact stories, and financial expenditure.
- Evaluate implemented Activities, looking into lessons learned and applying them internally within the department.
- Conduct and attend the necessary meetings of the RCCE clusters.
Note: The Candidate has to comply with IhsanRD’s policies and procedures with respect to the safeguarding, Code of Conduct, PSEAH, data protection and confidentiality, do no harm principles and unacceptable behavior’s protocols
the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Other future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department’s organizational chart.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Bachelor degree in engineering, Medicine or related discipline.
- Two years of professional experience in development and implementation RCCE Activities , preferably in developing country.
- Advanced level in both English and Arabic.
- Intermediate level in Turkish language
- Advanced university degree (Master degree or equivalent) .
- Five years of professional experience in in development and implementation of RCCE Activities , preferably in Syria crisis.
- Native level of both English and Arabic.
- Advance level in Turkish language
|Core, Managerial &Technical Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and Organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Stakeholders Orientation|
|§ Commitment to Continuous Learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing performance|
|§ Empowering others||§ Judgment/decision-making.|
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Very good command of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and Access.||§ Excellent Knowledge of Syria humanitarian context.|
|§ Clear understanding of the workings of major donors and their perspectives, requirements, and standards.
§ Excellent Knowledge in PMD – RCCE Sector.
|§ Experience in grant writing and fund raising|
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 05.07.2023, and must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae.
- The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.