Delivers Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) activities to ensure high quality of IhsanRD’s programs implementation
- Insure data received from the field is correct, usable for integration into the central database, and reporting.
- Design of data collection tools and research methodologies and translating these tools and methodologies.
- Analyse and summarize data, and help ensure high-quality reporting for regular, interim and final reports.
- Provide analysis of projects MEAL activities and prepare ad hoc reports.
- Design MEAL log frame for projects, and follow up with indicators to determine the progress.
- Ensure accountability activities are performed and carried out per needs
- Write the MEAL part in incoming proposals and allocate finance resources for these activities in budgets.
- Ensure MEAL reports are submitted in coordination with the MEAL manager.
- Ensure learning from previous practices is maintained, and gaps are identified and communicated with the implementing project team.
- Working with the MEAL team in Syria to brief them on upcoming activities, methodologies, and research tools for MEAL activities.
- Build the capacity of all relevant team members to develop and maintain good MEAL systems and develop high-quality accurate reports.
- Coordinate with other departments especially with programs team to ensure all potential data collection needs are addressed.
- Perform all other tasks and duties per needs and project activities.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action.
Note: the above mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Note: The Candidate must comply with IhsanRD’s policies and procedures with respect to the safeguarding, Code of Conduct, PSEAH, data protection, and confidentiality, do no harm principles, and unacceptable behavior protocols.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Degree in Business administration or a related field, degree of practical experience in MEAL sector.
- Ability to plan, and conduct training in all areas of MEAL.
- The ability to use statistical programs and analyse data, draw conclusions, and high skills in reporting.
- Good interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Language skills: Fluency in reading, writing in English, Arabic.
- Commitment to humanitarian relief standards, abilities, and personal Skills
- Advanced university degree (Master degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, or related field.
|Core & Technical Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Client orientation|
|§ Commitment to continuous learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing performance|
|§ Empowering others||§ Judgment/decision-making.|
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Very good command of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, Access.||§ Two years’ experience in MEAL sector, at least one of them in supervisory role.|
|§ Report writing skills.
|§ Good organizational and problem-solving skills.|
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 04.08.2023, and must include the following:
A curriculum vitae.
The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.