To responsible for all aspects of project implementation, including the preparation, planning, organization, coordination, and relations with all sectors and international partners as well as the documentation for all the steps to implement the project.
- Projects Management responsibility:
- Participating in the development, implementation of assigned program projects, monitors and analyses project development and implementation.
- Facilitate internal and external evaluations of the project, using these as opportunities to document achievements, challenges and learning.
- Prepare, update and implement project work plans and review progress monthly with input from partner and all members of team.
- Promote participatory approaches in the program, community and beneficiaries’ participation.
- Conduct IDPs tracking tables and reports.
- Prepare regular reports on budgets and expenditures in collaboration with Finance department to track spending and take corrective action if necessary.
- Prepare timely narrative donor and internal reports.
- Prepare timely rapid need assessment reports.
- Prepare and write the order forms with the team depending on the need.
- Ensure and supervise the documentation of the project for all stages.
- Participate in MEAL plans in coordination with the MEAL department.
- Conduct and or participate in assessments and donor liaison as appropriate.
- Representing Ihsan in a variety of relevant forums and meetings. Also, build relationships with stakeholders.
- Work on any other tasks required by the program coordinator.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Note: The Candidate must comply with IhsanRD’s policies and procedures with respect to the safeguarding, Code of Conduct, PSEAH, data protection, and confidentiality, do no harm principles, and unacceptable behavior protocols.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, or other technical qualification in an engineering-related field.
- Previous experience in a related position for at least 2-4 years, including managing Shelter/NFI projects.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD software and engineering software, especially Lumion, Revit, and SketchUp.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience Excellent level of both English and Arabic.
- Experience in remote management.
|Core & Technical Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and Organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Stakeholders Oriented.|
|§ Commitment to Continuous Learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building Trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing Performance|
|§ Empowering Others||§ Judgment/Decision-making.|
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Excellent command of AutoCAD software and engineering software, especially Lumion, Revit, and SketchUp.
§ Excellent command of Microsoft Office software especially Excel, Word, Access.
|§ Clear understanding of the workings of major donors and their perspectives, requirements and standards.|
|§ Good understanding of project management preferably PMD.||§ Good Knowledge about Syria’s humanitarian context.|
|§ ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself.||§ Knowledge of the basics of program technical information.|
HOW TO APPLY
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 05.09.2023, and must include the following:
A curriculum vitae.
The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.