To support the Finance Department oversight of Grants’ accounts, reviewing grant budgets, travel expense reports, and preparing monthly financial reports for IhsanRD’s programs.
Key Responsibility 1:
- Follow up on all accounting operations, and conformity with donor/partner/finance requirements.
- Ensure, enforce, and implement donor/partner/institution financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Follow-up budget in accordance with the outputs of the project in coordination with the direct supervisor
- Creates and submit budget forecasting, budget controlling by tracking budgets
- Continuous communications with Ihsan finance field staff.
- Continues communications with the donor’s finance departments
- prepare and submit monthly payments in order to facilitate cash flow forecasting.
- Control/document over all incoming and outgoing documents/fiscal transactions, and ensure they are correct and contain the required signatures, and according to relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents
- Prepare and maintainbacked up database and filling documents
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action
Note: the above mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Bachelor’s university degree.
- 2 years in finance field in NGOs
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or management/
- 4 years in finance field in NGOs
|Core & Technical Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and Organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Stakeholders Orientation|
|§ Commitment to Continuous Learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building Trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing Performance|
|§ Empowering Others||§ Judgment/Decision-making.|
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Financial Statement
§ MS office (Excel)
§ Controlling & Monitoring
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 21.08.2023 and must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae.
- The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.