To ensure the development and timely implementation of the Ihsan communications strategies, utilizing various communication tools and platforms.
- Implement the partnership strategy, including policies and procedures to increase engagement with existing partners and identify new partnership opportunities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective partners and donors, including submitting letters of inquiry, meeting with program officers, and attending funder events.
- Track and cultivate partnership opportunities with international, government agencies, and community organizations to support the organization’s mission and programs.
- Research and identify potential partners that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Collaborate with program staff to develop partnership proposals and ensure alignment with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Ensure that partner and donor communications and proposals are submitted on time and in compliance with funder requirements.
- Develop and manage partnerships budgets, including tracking expenses and ensuring compliance with funder requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate partnership activities to measure their impact and identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare reports and presentations on partnership activities and progress towards partnership goals.
- Provide support for fundraising efforts, including grant writing and donor stewardship.
- Represent the organization at meetings, conferences, and other events to build relationships and promote the organization’s mission.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and best practices in partnership development and donor stewardship to ensure the organization is competitive in securing funding.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action.
- Respect and apply safeguarding principles.
Note: The above mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, nonprofit management, or related discipline.
- Two three of professional experience in partnership development, marketing, or fundraising, preferably in a nonprofit setting.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with diverse stakeholders, including corporate partners, government agencies, and community leaders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission and goals to diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and practices, including grant writing and donor stewardship.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically to identify new partnership opportunities and approaches.
- Experience with data management and analysis, including the ability to use data to inform partnership strategy and measure impact.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Advanced degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related discipline.
- Five years of professional experience in partnership development, marketing, or fundraising, preferably in a nonprofit setting.
|Core & Technical Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and Organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Stakeholder Orientation|
|§ Commitment to Continuous Learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building Trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing Performance|
|§ Empowering Others||§ Judgment/Decision-making.|
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Impeccable writing skills in Arabic and Strong writing skills in English||§ Excellent knowledge about the Syrian humanitarian context|
|§ Ability to understand and utilize various media platforms including social media and traditional media||§ Good understanding of basic advocacy practices|
|§ Advanced level in Office Microsoft|
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 24.05.2023 and must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae.
- The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.